FORGED IN THE FLAMES
The Common Stove: Built around a wood-fired grill, cooking locally sourced meats & vegetables, our farm-to-table ethos focuses on Ontario growers. We are proud to be a #FeastON certified restaurant.
Widely recognized as the best restaurant in Simcoe County we are foremost a place to gather for good spirits, community & conviviality.
We're always on the lookout for hospitable & talented individuals. If you're looking for a better job, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on being good employers and providing a leading benefits package for our employees. Benefits of working at Common Hospitality include:
* Up to $600 annually to spend on your Health & Wellness.
* Opportunity for internal promotion with a growing company.
* Tuition & training reimbursement opportunities.
* Retention bonus paid every 6-months to cooks.
* Regular tastings & trainings.
* Staff trips, parties & events.
* Discounted food & drinks.
* A share of tips for ALL employees.
We're a young, innovative hospitality company and are always interested in meeting future Kitchen & Service staff.